Re: Slurs end point need to be different when going up & down

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: Slurs end point need to be different when going up & down
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 13:53:44 -0700 (PDT)

MarcM wrote
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n148490/slurs_in_score_from_1910_UP.png>

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n148490/slurs_in_score_from_1910_DOWN.png>

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n148490/slurs_in_lilypond.png>

> I was initially going to tweak the slur but we should not have to do that
> for every slur going down.

I think there are lots of styles to attach slurs to noteheads or stems and I
don't know of valid rules.

where is your example from? I know other scores where slurs look quite
different.

if you like you can specify or propose a new style as a feature request.

Eluze