Re: tablet

From: Jan Rosseel
Subject: Re: tablet
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 20:03:13 +0000 (UTC)

 <info <at> soundand.com> writes:

> So I asked the question but instead of an answer you all got way off
> track.
> Is the answer (or so it seems) no
> No one has a tablet that they use Lily on
> or
> No has tried and doesn't really know.
> Drives me mad when the questions don't really get answered.
> Could we please stick to the point?
> Thanks
> Jay

www.scora.net is absolutely on track.

It's Lilypond based, but Lilypond does not run on the tablet. One can't change
the score on the tablet, but one can annotate or create his own personal score
(cue notes, key, clefs, ...) It's more limited than an editor, but usable by
people that have never heard of Lilypond. Scores have to be structured in a
certain way to make this work.

Scora allows syncing of the tablets in an orchestra through the master console
of the conductor. Visit www.lao.be to see where and when you can first see
this in action.

We're not targeting individuals - yet. First target audience is (large)
orchestras. But if there's demand from individuals, we can quickly open that
up in 2014.