Re: LilyPond meeting in Waltrop, Germany, 2013-08-16 to 2013-08-20

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: LilyPond meeting in Waltrop, Germany, 2013-08-16 to 2013-08-20
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 23:21:00 +0200

Hi David,

thank you for the organisation.
I could and should have written earlier, but unfortunately I can't attend this meeting. I really would love joining the discussions, and above all have the opportunity to meet some of you in person. But unfortunately it is within exactly the two weeks this year that are reserved exclusively for the family. And of course there's nothing to negotiate about that ;-)

I hope you'll have a funny and productive time in Waltrop.

Best
Urs