Re: LilyPond meeting in Waltrop, Germany, 2013-08-16 to 2013-08-20

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: LilyPond meeting in Waltrop, Germany, 2013-08-16 to 2013-08-20
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 16:04:38 +0200

Am 30.07.2013 18:33, schrieb David Kastrup:

Well, after several announcements, I now have about four participants
for this year's meeting secured.  While that's about the amount who
bothered registering timely last year, it means that I am not able to
plan suitably ahead.
[...]
The date this time around will be August 2013, Friday 16th to Tuesday
20th, with the possibility to arrive Thursday 15th late in the day for
people who'd otherwise miss stuff early Friday.

I am sorry to say that I am in Great Britain during the LilyPond meeting
this year, so I won't be able to join :-(

Nevertheless, last year's meeting was a great experience, so I recommend
everyone to participate – it is one of the rare opportunities to meet
other lilyponders and get a grip to actual development.

Best wishes,

Marc