Re: Henle piano template

From: Karol Majewski
Subject: Re: Henle piano template
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 13:51:36 +0200

Am 16.07.2013 20:23, schrieb Kieren MacMillan:

Hello all,

I'm getting close with my Henle piano stylesheet(s) — see attached.
Once this is ready, I'm going to document it and put it up on the Lilyblog.

I think the last thing I need is an "oval BarNumber enclosure" (see photo).
Can anyone help with that?

Thanks,
Kieren.

Hi Kieren,

are you sure that Henle's line-width is 190 mm? My impression is that it was a bit wider. Perhaps i'm wrong or maybe they have changed this parameter over the years. What's the copyright year of your Beethoven Sonata? I remember that early 70' Henle editions did not have number at indent area and also did not have oval BarNumber enclosure.

Karol