Re: feature request: abs-fontsize available for all text grobs

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: feature request: abs-fontsize available for all text grobs
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 13:45:18 +0200

Am 02.08.2013 19:15, schrieb David Kastrup:

Hi,

Kieren reported inconsistent sizes depending on how the
absolute font size was arrived at.
Particularly when I used e.g., #(set-global-staff-size 25.5)
Do you have a complete example showing the discrepancy?

Hello David, hello Kieren,

if you have an example, I'd like to search, where the problem might be. But for now I can't reproduce inconsistent font-sizes even with global staff size (gss) 25.5. What actually differs are spacings within the page. So even with fixed page margins, the markup will move around the page when changing the gss. AFAICS this is reasonable - if the page-margins are "disturbed" by the gss, it is another problem.

Cheers, Jan-Peter