Re: anyone got lilypond 2.16.2 to work on Windows Vista?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: anyone got lilypond 2.16.2 to work on Windows Vista?
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 21:28:42 +0200

>Initializing FontConfig...
>Adding font directory:
>C:/Program Files/LilyPond/usr/share/lilypond/current/fonts/otf
>Building font database...^C

Maybe a stupid question but...

Has the directory above been created?

One of the "problems" with Vista is the UAC and you need to have sufficient rights to write and create files and directories under \Program Files.

Have you tried to run Lilypond as Administrator?

// Anders

--
English isn't my first language.
So any error or strangeness is due to the translation.