Re: LilyPond meeting in Waltrop, Germany, 2013-08-16 to 2013-08-20

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: LilyPond meeting in Waltrop, Germany, 2013-08-16 to 2013-08-20
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 01:04:29 +0200

Am 04.08.2013 18:50, schrieb David Kastrup:
Urs Liska <address@hidden> writes:

Hi David,

thank you for the organisation.
I could and should have written earlier, but unfortunately I can't
attend this meeting.
I really would love joining the discussions, and above all have the
opportunity to meet some of you in person.
But unfortunately it is within exactly the two weeks this year that
are reserved exclusively for the family. And of course there's nothing
to negotiate about that ;-)
Ah, but that's exactly the reason why the meeting is on that weekend:
family entertainment in just a few kilometres of distance:
<URL:http://www.kanalfest.de/>.  Bands, comedy, shows (the waterskiing
show is quite nice), and a country fair alongside the canals over the
course of three days.  Leave your loved ones there for a few hours and
visit the conference...

Well, "my life's issue tracker" (see http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2013-04/msg00557.html) clearly has a different idea of how to spend this time, and this isn't negotiable ;-) In other words: I don't have write access to this calendar ...

Urs