Re: Henle piano template

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Henle piano template
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 02:20:36 +0200

Am 06.08.2013 01:26, schrieb Kieren MacMillan:
Hi Urs (et al.),

I'm probably biased but I find the appearance of the 'old' score infinitely
superior.
Immediately, one notices [in the newer version] what a poor choice it is to
have the triplet number (over the middle of the triplet) above, as it is easily
confused with the fingering number immediately to its right.
The issue that struck me most is the general spacing which seems too regular somehow. While it isn't the problem to be too light (or 'anemic' as one usually says in that context) I feel that the triplet groups are somewhat soulless.

Urs