Re: Steinberg's progress report on new notation software

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Steinberg's progress report on new notation software
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 11:06:40 +0200

SoundsFromSound writes:

> I'm surprised that no one else in those comments responded to any of the
> LilyPond mentions.

Yes, it could be very interesting to know why comments about Lilypond
are ignored.

The blog did inspire me a little bit, we could add two new glyphs
to the feta font that have the opposite meaning of these

http://blog.steinberg.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/do-not-copy-1024x489.png

sharing and copying is good and encouraged!  And then blog about it?

Greetings,
Jan

Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | AvatarĀ®  http://AvatarAcademy.nl