Re: Steinberg's progress report on new notation software

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Steinberg's progress report on new notation software
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 12:01:52 +0200

Am 08.08.2013 11:08, schrieb Urs Liska:
Am 08.08.2013 11:06, schrieb Jan Nieuwenhuizen:
SoundsFromSound writes:

I'm surprised that no one else in those comments responded to any of the
LilyPond mentions.
Yes, it could be very interesting to know why comments about Lilypond
are ignored.

The blog did inspire me a little bit, we could add two new glyphs
to the feta font that have the opposite meaning of these

     http://blog.steinberg.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/do-not-copy-1024x489.png

sharing and copying is good and encouraged!  And then blog about it?

Greetings,
Jan

Well, now there is at least one (and right from the top ;-) ):
http://blog.steinberg.net/2013/08/development-diary-part-two/#comment-610
" (indeed, I’m currently drafting bits of user documentation for our new application using Markdown, for similar reasons to those given by Urs in his essay about Lilypond)"
(from http://blog.steinberg.net/2013/08/development-diary-part-two/#comment-621)
Interesting to know they're noticing our blog ...