Re: Ossia Staves

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Ossia Staves
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 15:03:24 +0100

This is much too complex for most of us to be able to help with.   Could I suggest you read the section on Ossia staves in the Notation Reference:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/notation/modifying-single-staves#ossia-staves

Then try to create a minimal example based on that - I would expect the example to have very few notes, but just to make the main staves and the lined-up ossia that you want.  Once you've worked out how to do that, it should be easy to amend your real score to match.

If you can't get a very simple example to work, please ask again here.

--
Phil Holmes