Re: HELP!!!

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: HELP!!!
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 11:45:02 +0200

2013/8/13 Christopher Reed <address@hidden>
Hey everyone.

Hi Christopher,
Please avoid "HELP" as object, better use a simple explanation such as "convert tux to lilypond".

I used tux guitar to create a song for my HSC music piece and i have saves it as a lilypond file and every time i attempt to open it with lilypond i always get a message similar to:
# -*-compilation-*-

As far as I know, TuxGuitar uses a quite old version of LilyPond to do its conversion. Maybe it's the reason why.
Which Lily version are you using ?

I am attempting to export it as a multi tracked pdf but it will not do it for me :( if anyone could help it would be very appreciated or if you could do it send me an email and i will attatch the email. Thankyou very much

No problem, it will take me few seconds.
Just precise how you want it to be presented (tab, full tab, score, score with tab...)

Cheers,
Pierre