Re: Setting automatic beam behavior

From: Carl Peterson
Subject: Re: Setting automatic beam behavior
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 12:06:06 -0400

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 11:57 AM, Mark Stephen Mrotek <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello:

In a single voice (RightOnly.ly), setting automatic beam behavior produces the desired notation.

When the left hand is added (Both.ly) the commands – identical in both files – do not take effect.

Must I do something to the left hand? In the right hand?

Thank you for your kind attention.

Mark

Mark

It looks like you're only defining the behavior for the right hand, but not the left hand? I can't compile right now to see what you're looking at, but that was the thing that stuck out to me.

Carl