Re: tuplet beams

From: David Rogers
Subject: Re: tuplet beams
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 10:15:36 -0700

"Mark Stephen Mrotek" <address@hidden> writes:

> Andrew,
>
> Thank you for your reply. I know that I could manually beam and that
> would suitably work for a few measures. The piece, Chopin Black Key
> Etude, has 83 measures like this. Some “set it and forget it” global
> command would be most helpful.

Someone has done that piece already; perhaps you could minimize your
work load by borrowing from them, or even simply using their copy
(please disregard if you've already seen this and decided you couldn't
use it for some reason):

http://www.mutopiaproject.org/cgibin/piece-info.cgi?id=926

--
David R