Re: Different figures on one bass (y-offset question)

From: Francois Planiol
Subject: Re: Different figures on one bass (y-offset question)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 08:26:21 -0500

Hello,

I join a pict. With lines separators would be best.
Actually, I did it manually with lines of figures full of

<\markup {" "}>2.
<\markup {" "}>2.
<\markup {" "}>2.

but thats not very smart... Then if the <7 4 2> has no glyph {" "}
directly under it, it lowers itself in the figures of the lower line
(look pic: false)

Thanks in advance,

Frank