Re: Dynamics, spacers, and partcombine used at once.

From: Dominic
Subject: Re: Dynamics, spacers, and partcombine used at once.
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 22:41:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Carl,
I tried that and it does indeed work (at least in my small test example),
but it does seem like it destroys the semantic integrity of the code to have
notes and rests that are not really functioning as notes or rests.
Nevertheless, I'll keep it in mind as a solution to consider in the future
for one-off examples.