Re: frescobaldi on mac

From: Stan Sanderson
Subject: Re: frescobaldi on mac
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 10:58:40 -0500

I've been trying to get up enough  courage to attempt it again on a new (Mac)
machine running OS 10.8.4, using Mike's instructions. Previously I attempted to
install on an OS 10.6 machine using homebrew, followed by MadPorts, but I
believe my long-time use of fink and an incomplete removal of homebrew messed
things up.

 When it happens, I will report.

Stan