flam snippet not working

From: Roel Spruit
Subject: flam snippet not working
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 20:20:10 +0200

Hello,

I'm getting back into lilypond after a loooong absence. I'm facing a problem with the flam / drag / ruff snippets and the latest version of lilypond. This is the snippet I use: http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=566

When I use the \flam function I get the following error when parsing the .ly file:

In procedure car in _expression_ (first (ly:music-property note #)):
Include.Rudiments.ly:17:38: Wrong type (expecting pair): ()

I've traced it back to this line:
(let ((mypitch (ly:music-property (first (ly:music-property note 'elements))

Unfortunately I do not know enough about lilypond functions to fix it. Does anybody have any tips? Should this function work?

I have attached the .ly file that contains the function.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Roel