Re: frescobaldi on mac

From: chiffonMyst
Subject: Re: frescobaldi on mac
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 16:02:21 -0700 (PDT)

Robert,

I have been trying to install frescobaldi for the past couple days and I ran
into that problem as well. What I did to solve it was download the
sip-4.14.7 tarball at
http://www.riverbankcomputing.com/software/sip/download

I then proceeded to run configure.py, then run make, and make install (all
within the expanded sip-4.14.7 directory, of course...). This solved the
same problem you are having but eventually led to more problems when trying
to build python-poppler-qt4.