Re: How to limit customized graceSettings?

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: How to limit customized graceSettings?
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 21:27:39 +0200

2013/8/17 Thomas Morley <address@hidden>

Any idea?

Well, I have an idea but not sure that will help ('cause I'm not sure tu understang your scheme code...).
Nevertheless, I've also changed some grace settings but directly in LilyPond's code.
There I had to change two files for my new settings to work :
1) grace settings in engraver-init.ly
2) property setting music objs. in music-functions.scm
So maybe it's possible for you to find what you're looking for in one of these ?

Cheers,
Pierre