Re: How to limit customized graceSettings?

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: How to limit customized graceSettings?
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 21:56:57 +0200

Hi Pierre,

2013/8/17 Pierre Perol-Schneider <address@hidden>:
> 2013/8/17 Thomas Morley <address@hidden>
>>

>> Any idea?
>>

> Well, I have an idea but not sure that will help ('cause I'm not sure tu
> understang your scheme code...).

The code was created by David Kastrup.
Actually I think he should earn a lot more money!

> Nevertheless, I've also changed some grace settings but directly in
> LilyPond's code.
> There I had to change two files for my new settings to work :
> 1) grace settings in engraver-init.ly

Yep, though I want to avoid that.

> 2) property setting music objs. in music-functions.scm

Here I don't understand.
Could you c/p what you did?

> So maybe it's possible for you to find what you're looking for in one of
> these ?
>
> Cheers,
> Pierre

Btw, I stumbled on it, while rewriting
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=566
See:
http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/flam-snippet-not-working-td149310.html

Once I'm satisfied, I'll add the commented 2.16.2-code to the LSR-snippet.
If you seriously want to tackle LSR-upgrade, you'll find some other
snippets with such annotations.

Best,
  Harm