Re: Pattern-generating Scheme function challenge

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Pattern-generating Scheme function challenge
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 23:38:45 +0200

Hi all,

I'm sorry I didn't seem to acknowledge your contributions. But I'll surely look into them when I'm at home again.

Urs

Thomas Morley <address@hidden> schrieb:
2013/7/24 Nicolas Sceaux <address@hidden>:
Le 24 juil. 2013 à 01:09, Thomas Morley <address@hidden> a écrit :

Hi David, Urs,

I'm sorry I didn't try to improve my recent code with David's proposals.

In a few hours (after sleep) I'll start my vacations, being offline
for three weeks.
Perhaps someone else might catch the ball.

Hi,

Here is a proposition, with probably still room for improvements!

Nicolas

Hi Nicolas,

your code is much more elegant than my last trials.

Thanks a lot!

Best,
Harm