Re: How to avoid that it appears the new key with a key change at the en

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: How to avoid that it appears the new key with a key change at the end of stave
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 16:12:44 +0200

2013/8/19 Tommaso Gordini <address@hidden>:
> Hello to all,
> I would like to avoid that the new key appears when I have a key change at
> the end of the staff. I tried it in the documentation, but I could not find
> what I need.
>
> Can you help me?
>
> Ciao
> Tommaso

See:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/notation/visibility-of-objects.it.html#special-considerations

Example:

\version "2.16.2"

% Better put the commands in layout
\layout {
    \context {
        \Staff
        \override KeySignature #'break-visibility = ##(#f #t #t)
        \override KeyCancellation #'break-visibility = ##(#f #t #f)
        explicitKeySignatureVisibility = #'#(#f #t #t)

\relative c' {
    \key cis\major
    cis'1
    \break