Re:

From: Tommaso Gordini
Subject: Re:
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 20:26:40 +0200

"Here are the notes of the
harmonic series that can be played on the horn. The notes marked with a
plus tend to sound sharp, and the notes marked with a minus tend to
sound flat."

Yes, exactly! :-) I was wondering if there is a typographically correct to report it. Maybe it could be done with the arrows up or down over the quarter notes? But I have not been able to draw them :-(

Ciao
Tommaso

2013/8/19 David Rogers <address@hidden>
Robert Schmaus <address@hidden> writes:

> Or do you mean bends? Glissandi? Key change, even? Could you maybe
> send (or point to) an example?
>
> It seems unclear what you mean with "crescente/calante" in harmonics
> (as opposed to dynamics) ...

I believe that the intended meaning is "Here are the notes of the

--
David R