[Schikkers-List]: demo feedback

From: Paul Morris
Subject: [Schikkers-List]: demo feedback
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 19:54:17 -0400

Nice progress on Schikkers list!  It seems like it is coming along well.

One thing that is counter-intuitive (maybe you're already aware of this), is
that selecting a different note duration from the palette changes the currently
selected note.  My expectation was that it would only apply to newly entered
notes, and that to change an already-entered note to a new duration, I would
have to click on it again.

Also, I prefer having the LilyPond text box below the staff instead of
side-by-side, since that would provide more horizontal space for viewing the
staff.

I noticed an audio bug where a note would repeatedly play for some reason.
(using Chrome 27)

Ok, those are just a few thoughts for your consideration.  Great work so far!

-Paul