Re: frescobaldi on mac

From: Stan Sanderson
Subject: Re: frescobaldi on mac
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 09:08:58 -0500

Davide-

As far as I know, I have a working Frescobaldi install (OS 10.8.4) after
following Philippe's instructions, except that lyric hyphenation generates an
error message. I am curious as to whether it works in your installation.

Thank you for the work you have done to make this valuable tool more readily
accessible for Mac users. I'm planning to retry installing it on my 1st-gen
intel iMac, which has had extensive Fink use, and has been exposed to HomeBrew
and MacPorts. It is a very "dirty" machine.

I will report the results when I have a chance.

Stan