LilyPond Video Tutorials (Beginner)

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: LilyPond Video Tutorials (Beginner)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 15:40:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I wanted to let you all know that I recently uploaded some LilyPond tutorial
videos on YouTube. I worked really hard on them and did the best I could
considering the recording equipment I had available.

I'm very passionate about LilyPond and this video project is something that
I hope will help new users get comfortable with the program. I am currently
working on a follow-up playlist that focuses on the more advanced concepts.
That playlist should be complete within the next month or so.

I'm always happy to contribute to the LilyPond project in any way I can.

This is my first offering...

A huge thanks to all those who helped create the documentation for LilyPond.
Much of the content in my videos came directly from the extensive help
files, so thank you all for that wonderful resource.

Have a nice weekend everyone,

-Ben

If you'd like to read my blog post about these LilyPond videos, here is the
link:
http://bit.ly/bcl-lilyblog

To go straight to the YouTube Playlist:
http://bit.ly/bcl-lilypond