Re: LilyPond Video Tutorials (Beginner)

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: LilyPond Video Tutorials (Beginner)
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 09:16:25 -0700 (PDT)

Trevor:

Thank you for the kind words. I'm currently editing the next playlist of
videos (15+ so far) and they'll feature a range of content including:

Lyrics
Relative Mode: In Detail
Introduction to the Score Block
Contexts and Engravers: The Basics
What is Tweaking?
Creating a Template From Scratch
Simple Scheme
and more...

Hope you all have a nice weekend,

Ben

Trevor Daniels wrote
> SoundsFromSound wrote Thursday, August 22, 2013 11:40 PM
>
> Hi Ben
>
>> I wanted to let you all know that I recently uploaded some LilyPond
>> tutorial
>> videos on YouTube. I worked really hard on them and did the best I could
>> considering the recording equipment I had available.
>
> This is great work!  A very professional introduction to LilyPond and
> Frescobaldi.  It deserves a link from the LilyPond site, IMO.
>
>> A huge thanks to all those who helped create the documentation for
>> LilyPond.
>> Much of the content in my videos came directly from the extensive help
>> files, so thank you all for that wonderful resource.
>
> :)  Nice to be appreciated.
>
>> If you'd like to read my blog post about these LilyPond videos, here is
>> the
>> link:
>> http://bit.ly/bcl-lilyblog
>>
>> To go straight to the YouTube Playlist: