Re: DiceWaltz-1.2

From: Robin Newman
Subject: Re: DiceWaltz-1.2
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 14:16:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Martin
I have been having fun with your program, and have produced an amended
version to produce the Contredanse from the cards which are included in my
version of the dice playing game (Philips Ediiton)
The version can be chosen by an extra argument -c (choice) 1 for the waltz 2
for the contredanse.

I have posted a web page with a specimen of the end result, and will also
post the code next week.

http://r.newman.ch/rpi/sounding-off/dance/

This was done entirely on a Raspberry Pi computer.

I have also worked on random 12tone phrases, stringing 12 together and
playing them against an inverted copy. The rhythms are also randomised, so
that the notes occupy 3 bars and an upbeat for each phrase.

http://r.newman.ch/rpi/sounding-off/inverted

Robin Newman