Re: LSR repository web site

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: LSR repository web site
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 17:42:17 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Colin:  I just do a ping and it confirm that the web page is unreachable.

Ming.

Message: 7
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 18:03:03 -0600
From: Colin Campbell <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

On 13-08-24 04:18 PM, MING TSANG wrote:
> Dear lilyponders:
> Is there any problem with the lilypond LSR repository web site?
> When I try, I got the following error message.
> Ming.
>

>  Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to lsr.dsi.unimi.it

According to isitup.org,lsr.dsi.unimi.it isn't, at 18:00 MDT

Cheers,
Colin

--
I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands.
You need to be able to throw something back.