Re: [ANNOUNCE] Scale Matcher website built with LilyPond

From: Mike Blackstock
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Scale Matcher website built with LilyPond
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 01:39:32 -0400

re "I'm no artist" - that makes two of us.
You could  just use this bigger version of your favicon:
http://blackstockweb.ca/logo.png,, which doesn't have to actually be seen anywhere on your page; then the line '<link rel="image_src" href="" />' in the head will give the bottom 'scrape' instead of the top one when the page is linked to:
http://blackstockweb.ca/logo-demo.png

Just a thought. Great app; I'll be using it myself - thanks!
-Mike

On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 9:50 PM, Adam Spiers <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks.  You mean like a logo icon?  I'd be delighted to use one, but
I'm no artist ...