Re: a few questions

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: a few questions
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 14:12:04 +0200

Hi Stephanie,

I'm not sure where the track is supposed to lead to, so it's hard to say
whether you're on the right one.

The code you've written so far doesn't do anything (and what do you mean with
"c4 do every from go from every do c4"?).

Anyway, there's a learning manual on the Lilypond website (Manuals -->
Learning) - you should find most of your basic questions answered there if you
work through that (doesn't take that long), and the notation reference (Manuals
--> Notation) for the more difficult ones. Of course, you can always direct
questions to the list, but they probably should be more specific ...

best,
Rob

-
Von meinem Fliewatüüt gesendet.