Title Spacing

From: bmathias
Subject: Title Spacing
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 18:43:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I apologize if this is an easy fix, but I've searched high and low, and
can't find an answer. I'm using Lilypond 2.16.2, and the vertical spacing
between titles (title, subtitle, composer, arranger, etc.) is a bit large
for my taste. How can I control the spacing of these elements?

As far as I can tell, using markup-markup-spacing in the \paper block should
do it, but it's not having any effect.

Thanks,

Brian