changing the font of moderntab clef

From: Rachael Thomas Carlson
Subject: changing the font of moderntab clef
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 07:52:41 -0500

Hello All:

I am working on emulating a music publisher and this publisher uses what we would consider a moderntab clef but with a serif font not the sans-serif that we use. I have tried a bunch of different ways of changing the font but I can't seem to get it. Also, I looked in the code to try to find where the font was chosen but to no avail.

How can one change the font of the moderntab clef from sans-serif to serif?

Thank you,
Rachael