Re: Drawing a hexagon with a number inside

From: Carl Peterson
Subject: Re: Drawing a hexagon with a number inside
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 14:02:14 -0400

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 1:44 PM, Rachael Thomas Carlson <address@hidden> wrote:

I hate to use Arial but the publishing house that I am emulating uses only proprietary fonts.

There are a few non-proprietary fonts that emulate Arial much the same way that Arial emulates Helvetica (can be confused by casual observer, but obvious to those who know what to look for). Liberation Sans does a fairly serviceable job, if I recall correctly. I think I used it a couple of times in place of Arial recently.

CarlĀ