Re: Feta font modifications by Janek

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Feta font modifications by Janek
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 06:50:22 +0200 (CEST)

> Alas, I found one:
>   http://www.fontfabrik.com/lucfuse.html
> "FUSE 11 has pornography as theme. My contribution to this issue is
> a MultipleMaster font. [...] Five characters are converted to small
> FREE PORNO MOVIES.  New versions use antialiasing and gif
> compression."

Actually, this is one of the most brilliant uses of this
technology :-)  I would have never dreamt of such a usage.

BTW, if you load this font into an application (which supports MM),
you won't see any movie, of course.  You have to load the font into a
demo program like `ftmulti', then actively control the MM parameters
to see a change of the shapes.

Too bad that you can't download this font somewhere...

    Werner