Re: can I set panning in midi

From: Karl Hammar
Subject: Re: can I set panning in midi
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 11:06:20 +0200 (CEST)

Luis Jure:
> i don't bother with jack or any audio output in rosegarden, i just use it
> for some basic editing of midi files, and then render with timidity.

Ok.

> i just tried editing a midi file with several tracks, and inserting a
> control event (control 10) in each track was easy and it worked. you have
> to open the event editor for each track, and then "insert event" from the
> menu. it should "just work"...

Ok, seems simple enough
inserting control-event-10 at time 0 with values 0 42 84 and 127
export
 why doesn't theese modern toolkits respect "current directory"
 why cannot it handle dirs with utf8 chars in the name

timidity -Oj -ik ~/zz.midi

trying differnt values, cannot find something that
spreads evenly, it's either right or left,
and the process is very tedious...

Sorry, I'm not up to speed on midi nor rosegarden...

Regards,
/Karl Hammar

Aspö Data
Lilla Aspö 148