Re: point and click

From: luis jure
Subject: Re: point and click
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 10:17:41 -0300

on 2013-09-07 at 14:04 David Kastrup wrote:

> You propose making life tough for a majority of people just to save file
> space for a preferred use modus of yourself.

well, i guess no-one of us really knows offhand what the "majority of
people" think or prefer, so i'll speak for myself.

in my opinion point-and-click adds an extra feature to the pdf file, only
useful for a specific purpose. as such, i think it should be explicitly
enabled when needed. otherwise it should be off by default.

but i'm not the king of the world. if i were, i wouldn't have to care for
other people's opinions, anyway...