RE: Extra Bar

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: Extra Bar
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 12:46:40 -0700

Mr. Bailey,

Again thank you for your detailed suggestions. I “opened” both of them and the second appeared closer to what I want. In addition your commentary/explanation got me to ask “What if?” So I tried a few other things and came up with the attached snippet.

As a teacher I appreciate what you have done to help me, a learner.

Mark