Skip to Specific Bar

From: EdBeesley
Subject: Skip to Specific Bar
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 09:23:32 -0700 (PDT)

\version 2.16.2
I'm writing a frenched score which has large gaps between the reappearance
of some staves. The piece is stuffed full of time signature changes, so I'm
hoping to find a way to skip input by a specified number of bars, or to a
specific bar. The only method I know is by inserting spacers or rests up to
where you want to start putting in notes, but this will take forever with a
piece like this.