Re: Lilypond and Vim

From: Christian Andersson
Subject: Re: Lilypond and Vim
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 18:18:49 +0200

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 6:12 PM, Kale Good <address@hidden> wrote:
Can someone point me towards a place to get some good help setting up a .vim file? I'm trying to edit the lilypond.vim to do a few things different and having no luck.

If you insist on not RTFM (for vim), I'd suggest that you start out with the complete vim configuration that is included in the Lilypond source-distribution, and perhaps make changes to that. Who knows, your updates may even turn out worth sharing!

/Christian