Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Portfile for Frescobaldi on Mac

From: Stan Sanderson
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Portfile for Frescobaldi on Mac
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 09:12:50 -0500

Thanks goes also to Wilbert Berendsen for creating Frescobaldi.

As a Frescobaldi learning exercise, I encoded two pieces by J. F. Froberger -
Ricereare I and Capriccio XV - a total of 20,018 keystrokes. Frescobaldi cut
the time required at least by half, and I'm sure there are many shortcuts which
I have yet to discover.

Stan