Anki and LilyPond

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Anki and LilyPond
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 15:52:30 +0200

Hi list,

I'm curious if anybody has some experience using Anki in conjunction with LilyPond.
I've just discovered Anki and ponder over how useful it could be for me.

As I've seen this LilyPond add-on: https://github.com/frostschutz/Anki-LilyPond
I thought this could be terrific for creating musical teaching material.
And I thought whether this could be made useful for tutorial material about LilyPond itself (maybe a shared deck of Anki cards accompanying the Learning Manual).

Any ideas?
Urs