Re: Skip to Specific Bar

From: EdBeesley
Subject: Re: Skip to Specific Bar
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 11:06:17 -0700 (PDT)

Figured I'd post this to this thread because it's a follow on from what we've
discussed.

I've extracted the time changes from the parts and put them in their own
'global' variable. Amazingly enough I managed to get it work as you've
suggested after only a couple of tries, so well done me ;)

The only problem is I'm now left with a part (the one that contained all the
\time information) that refuses to auto hide when it just contains whole bar
rests. All the other parts are hiding fine, just not this one. I've removed
all the \time tags so what else do you think could be stopping it from
hiding? I've attached the contents of just that part plus the \staff parts
that reference it. If someone could be lovely and have a quick scan through
them to see what I'm missing, I'd be very grateful :) extract.txt
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n150759/extract.txt>