Reminder: LilyPond meeting in Waltrop, Germany, 2013-09-20 to 2013-09-24

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Reminder: LilyPond meeting in Waltrop, Germany, 2013-09-20 to 2013-09-24
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 13:36:57 +0200

This is a reminder that next weekend, Sept 20th to 24th, there will be a
LilyPond developer and user meeting in Waltrop, Germany.  After the
first attempt to schedule the meeting in August, we rescheduled in order
to better meet people's calendars.

While the date has basically been met with approval, planning food and
accommodations necessitates actual registrations.

The basic schedule would place most generally interesting issues and
presentations on the weekend itself, leaving Monday/Tuesday for followup
work and discussions, and Friday for developer work/discussions.  That
seems like underrepresenting developer work somewhat, but if last year's
experience is anything to go by, developers can't be kept from their
computers regardless of what discussions are going on anyway.

I'd want to have a basic idea about who and how many are attending by
Monday: after all, German attendants will also need to plan whether they
need to do their Bundestag vote by mail.

So please say when you'll want to attend.  Harm already stated that he'd
be there Saturday/Sunday.

All the best
David

--