Re: Reminder: LilyPond meeting in Waltrop, Germany, 2013-09-20 to 2013-0

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Reminder: LilyPond meeting in Waltrop, Germany, 2013-09-20 to 2013-09-24
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 19:17:02 +0200

I'm very sorry, but I currently can't afford neither the time nor the money for the trip.

Best
Urs

"Janek Warchoł" <address@hidden> schrieb:
Hi,

2013/9/14 David Kastrup <address@hidden>:
This is a reminder that next weekend, Sept 20th to 24th, there will be a
LilyPond developer and user meeting in Waltrop, Germany. After the
first attempt to schedule the meeting in August, we rescheduled in order
to better meet people's calendars.

I'd like to come, but that would only make sense if there were several
other participants. So, please declare yourself!
Janek

lilypond-user mailing list