Cancelled: LilyPond meeting in Waltrop, Germany, 2013-09-20 to 2013-09-2

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Cancelled: LilyPond meeting in Waltrop, Germany, 2013-09-20 to 2013-09-24
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 18:02:26 +0200

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

> This is a reminder that next weekend, Sept 20th to 24th, there will be a
> LilyPond developer and user meeting in Waltrop, Germany.

Ok, the current possible participant list would look like the following:
Jan, Janek, Harm and myself.

Quite a number of people cited a lack of time and/or money for their
choice of not participating, so it might make sense next year to try
organizing a traveling fund for those low on cash.

Now all of the remaining prospective participants have mostly different
work and interest areas.  At least I don't see work groups larger than 2
working on a common project here.

It's not like I'm going places: I'll likely be there at the weekend
anyhow if someone wants to get some project move forward, but I think
that for an "official" meeting, we again are below the threshold that
makes real sense.

Let's see whether we get something going next August.

--
David Kastrup