Re: lilyglyphs package released!

From: Philippe Massart
Subject: Re: lilyglyphs package released!
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 19:44:53 +0200

Le 19 sept. 2013 à 16:26, SoundsFromSound <address@hidden> a écrit :

> Urs,
>
> This is wonderful thank you so much for sharing! Although I am receiving a
> "Service Temporarily Unavailable" error when I try to visit CTAN, I'm sure
> it'll be up again soon.
>
> I'll use TeXLive on my KDE box, this is perfect for what I need in my
> current text projects.
>
> -Ben

Hello,

It's due to a problem with Tex Live Utility (caused by a filename with quotes
that gives some troubles): the exact problem is explained here, with the
solution:
http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/133391/tex-live-manager-crashes-with-unknown-docfile-tag

In short, you need to reinstall TexLive Manager (in Tex Live utility, under the
Actions menu) and update package list again.

Philippe