barré fret diagram guitar

From: bart deruyter
Subject: barré fret diagram guitar
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 11:20:20 +0200

Hi all,

I stumbled on something I do'nt know how to fix :-)

For some students of mine, I want to write down a score and I would like to add some fretboard diagrams to show how to take the chords.

I've got here a Bm/F chord that I'd like to show as simply taking the barré-chord Bm and starting from the d-string instead of the a-string.So the lowest sounding b-note has to be shown as muted in the fret diagram while still showing that the index finger spans onto that muted string

To show what I want to achieve I've added a little drawing :-)

I know it seems useless to let the barré span over a non-played note, but it is for educational purposes.

Grtz,

Bart

http://www.bartart3d.be/
On facebook